1. A story just can't begin anywhere. Pick a nice and
comfortable couch or a comfortable chair.
2. Tell stories in the morning or maybe at night. But allways make sure you have plenty of light.
3. Laughing with the book will help your children laugh too. Laughter is such a wonderful thing to do.
4. Start them with stories at any age. There's something for everyone on every page.
5. Don't Lay the books on the ground. Keep them around so they can be found.
6. After you finish the book, comment on a character. Maybe you and them can have a second look.
7. Letters and words can be a great teaching tool. Never stop teaching, even after a day at school.
Created by: James A. McDonnell
Video:Who I am, My Intent